Generous spaciousness is a concept that offers a way of being together in the midst of the reality of difference and diversity. Through her book and doctoral work, Wendy Gritter has developed this concept to serve large and small communities.
Generous Space Evenings
An introductory and interactive experience of generous space dialogue over a 2 hour format.
Generous Space Retreats
A four day opportunity to learn and practice the values and skills of generous spaciousness through worship, teaching, and dialogue groups.
Generous Space Leaders Workshop
After an initial consultation meeting, this workshop is tailored to each group to develop strategic implementation plans for cultivating generous spaciousness in your community.
Check our events calendar to participate in scheduled events.
Contact the New Direction office to inquire about an initial consultation, to host an event, or to book a speaker.
- Generous Spaciousness: a way of being together in diversity
- A Primer on LGBTQ+ Realities
- Trans 101: understanding gender identity
- Cultivating Hopefulness: in the face of unchanging circumstances
- A Complicated Grief
- Spiritual Practices for Perseverance
- Ally, Advocate, Activist: Lessons from the Ground
- Dialogue as Spirituality & Spirituality as Dialogue
- Getting Unhooked from Shame
- Sustaining Trust in Changing Times
- Coming Out without Coming Apart
- Loving Queer Teens
- Language Matters: from hurtful to healing words
- Sexual Ethics: a way forward
- From Polarity to Peace: dealing with congregational conflict
- I’ve Been Invited to a Same-Sex Wedding!